Journal June 15, 2009 Trail Day 6

Today was short but we climbed one mountain and started up a big one (Whitecap Mountain). Will summit Whitecap and push on tomorrow. Had my first trail bath today. IT WAS COLD!!! But I smell better. I've got Monson fever and just enough food to get me there. Still haven't seen a moose yet but ran into two guys yesterday who had seen a calf right before they saw me. I took a lot of pictures yesterday and some today. Maybe I'll get a good view from Whitecap. I've got two long days and one short day ahead of me and then I've finished the 100-Mile Wilderness! Today we passed the half-way point and finished 71.4 miles from the start. The trip total so far is 75.6 miles. They just keep on coming! I'll list out some more pictures before I forget where I took them. Hope you guys enjoy! P.S. It's cold! Send sunshine and warmth, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment