July 10, 2009 (Friday) Trail Day 31 (AT Mile 326.8 - 337.8)


Well today was THE absolute PERFECT hiking DAY!!! Not only was the weather amazing (it was in the 70's with a slight breeze and sunny) but the terrain was also pretty easy. I climbed the summit of Mt. Washington today, and I'll tell you what, it was worth the month of rain and rare views. I don't know how to describe it!!! Using words would not do it justice.

God has truly blessed me on this journey and I keep getting signs that this is where I am suppose to be. AND that He is watching over me every step of the way! I sstayed at Mizpha Hut tonight and got "Work for Stay" which was nice because I spent too much money at the Mt. Washington Summit House.


Buffalo and Brunch stayed here too. We didn't have any North Bounders pass by us today.

I think the Sun zapped my energy so I think I will head to bed.
Good night!
Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment